LL-07: 4ft 80 LED linear light, equivalent to 1 x 36W fluorescent. LL series LED explosion proof light fittings suitable for surface mount in ATEX rated hazardous area zone 1, zone 2, zone 21 & zone 22. The LL series with LED were designed for direct 1 to 1 replacing of fluorescent light fittings. The equivalent luminous flux by lower energy consumption ensures an increase in efficiency of light systems. Available as 3 variants;
- LL-07: 4 ft Zone 2 and Zone 22 110..254 V a.c.
- LL-07-LV: 4 ft Zone 2 and Zone 22 18..48 V a.c. and 18..69 V d.c.
- LL-07-ELV: 4 ft Zone 2 and Zone 22 12 V ac/dc
Features & Benefits
- Modular design: LED and PSU modules easily accessible
- Retrofitable: direct replacement for 1 x 36W 4ft fluorescent fittings
- Bespoke LED: LED housing designed for optimum performance and reliability
- Ambient temperature range: -40°C to +60°C
- Reliable long life: Marine grade aluminium enclosure, IP66/67, 5 year warranty
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
SPECIFICATIONS Area classification Hazardous area, Zone 2 (Gas), Zone 22 (Dust), Ordinary Enclosure material Marine grade aluminum epoxy coated, external fasteners and brackets stainless steel Cover material UV stabilised polycarbonate Colour RAL 9006 (Silver) Gasket material Polyurethane Ingress protection IP66 and IP67 IK rating IK10 Operating temperature -40°C to +60°C ambient Power output 24 W Lumen output 3524 lm LED quantity and type 80, Platinum Elite SMT LEDs CRI 80+ Colour temperature 6,500 K standard Supply voltage 110....254 V a.c. 50/60Hz
Low voltage: 18-48 V a.c. and 18-69 V d.c.
Extra low voltage: 12 V AC/DC
Terminals suitable for looping 4 core x 4 mm² cable Through wiring Yes Cable entries 2 x M20 at both ends
APPROVALS ATEX, IECEX and UKEx
Gas: II3 G D Ex ec IIC T4 Gc Ta= -40°C to +60°C
Dust: Ex tc IIIC T80°C Dc Ta= -40°C to +60°C IP66 and IP67
ABS: certificate # 20-1990083-PDA
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT Height 118 mm Width 174 mm Length 1311 mm (excluding glands) Weight 9 kg