nVent RAYCHEM RayClic CE-02 connection kit can supply power to two heating cables. Each kit contains one RayClic CE-02 spliced power connection, one RayClic E-02 end seal, one RayClic SB-04 pipe mounting bracket and two cable ties. Rayclic CE-02 has a 1.5m power cable fitted.
RAYCHEM Rayclic Features & Benefits
- Unparallelled safety: developed exclusively for nVent RAYCHEM XL-Trace, HWAT and GM-2X self-regulating heating cables
- Simple: cold applied, no need for special tools
- Easy to install: fast, simple 3 step installation
- Cost-effective: reduced installation time, lower total installed cost
- Reliable long life: UV resistant, IP68, waterproof enclosure, TORX head fittings.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
SPECIFICATIONS Approved nVent RAYCHEM XL-Trace heating cables: 10XL2-ZH, 15XL2-ZH, 26XL2-ZH and 31XL2-ZH
nVent RAYCHEM HWAT heating cables: HWAT-L, HWAT-M, HWAT-R
nVent RAYCHEM IceStop heating cables: GM-2X and GM-2XT
Rated voltage 230 Vac Max. circuit breaker size 20A Maximum exposure temperature (power-ON) 60°C Maximum exposure temperature (power-OFF) 40°C Minimum installation temperature -18°C Enclosure rating IP68 DESIGN AND INSTALLATION For proper design and installation of a RayClic connection system, use the appropriate product design guide and the installation instructions included with the connection kit. ELECTRICAL PROTECTION The use of a 30mA residual current device (RCD) is required to provide maximum safety and protection from fire. All trace heating circuits should be protected by C-type circuit breaker
APPROVALS IEC62395:2013 CE, VDE, CSTB, OVE, SEV
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT Height 6.8 mm Width 12.8 mm Length 0.135 kg/m Weight 0.9 kg
- DOWNLOAD DOCUMENTS